Praising Tara CD
Tara, the "Mother of all Buddhas," is a Buddha of compassion and action. She has 21 different emanations, including Green Tara and White Tara. Green Tara is praised as the protector who can help guide us out of physical, emotional and spiritual suffering. White Tara is praised as the Tara of pure compassion who offers healing for our emotional and physical wounds, and shows us the power of unconditional love and compassion. This CD includes mantras praising both Green Tara and White Tara.
Mantras are powerful, sacred sounds that can lead to transformation. Chanting mantras aids meditation practice, reduces self-grasping, and increases devotion and compassion. When we chant the Tara mantras, we are receiving the blessings of Tara into our own hearts. We are connecting to the Tara's pure body, speech and mind that exist within us. Through purifying our negative emotions, we are transformed, liberated, and able to realize our true nature. May these Tara mantras empower you with Tara's pure qualities to help you on your path to happiness free of suffering.
1. Tara the Mother of All Buddhas - Om Tare Tuttare Ture Soha
2. White Tara - Om Tare Tuttare Ture Mama Ayur Jnana Punye Pustim Kuru Soha
3. Tara the Burner of Suffering - Om Tare Tuttare Ture Bendza Ayukhe Soha
4. Tara the Protector - Om Tare Tuttare Ture Sarva Arta Siddhi Siddhi Kuru Soha
5. Green Tara - Om Tare Tuttare Ture Soha
2. White Tara
4. Tara the Protector
5. Green Tara
Total Time: 35:37 min
Weight: 93 g
Item Nr: 10474